within Your Union
EEA and Escambia ESP have several volunteer opportunities thoughout the school year. Some will be during the day which is ideal for ESPs who work different shifts. Regardless of your work schedule there are volunteer opportunities at your Union.
Your Union is also willing to sign off on volunteer hours for your high school student when they have that need.
Examples of Volunteer Needs:
- Returning member packets - stuffing envelopes
- New Member Packets - stuffing envelopes
- Ratification - material prep when bargaining so requires
- Elections - help to cut, sort and stuff packets
- Mailouts - stuff envelopes
- Monthly meetings - set up and clean up
- Teachers' Treasurers (during July) - sorting donated teaching materials
- EEA - ESP Leadership Training - help the day before with transport of materials to meeting site and room set-up
- Labeling various member pieces - during the summer
- Be a Recruiter at special functions - examples are EEA Great Beginnings or ESP Bus Personnel Inservice
- ...and other opportunities as the needs arise.
Thank you for all you do for Your Union. We look forward to working with you!