Gulf Coast Kids House
Gulf Coast Kid's House is a children's advocacy center serving Escambia County. As a children's advocacy center, we combine all of the professionals and resources needed for the intervention, investigation and prosecution of child abuse cases under one child-friendly facility. Child victims and their families also receive mental health counseling at our center. The goal of Gulf Coast Kid's House is to form a more collaborative response to child abuse cases so that we can improve case outcomes and minimize trauma to the children and families we serve.
3401 N. 12th Avenue
Pensacola, FL 32503
- Provide a child-friendly facility to serve abused children and their families in a neutral environment.
- Minimize trauma to child abuse victims by streamlining the intervention process.
- Develop formal, comprehensive, multi-disciplinary responses to child abuse, which will meet the needs of both child victims and their families.
- Educate the community of child abuse issues and enlisting support to help prevent child abuse.
We Need Your Help
Donations are vital to our organization. Your generous donations will be put to good use and benefit children from our local community. Below are items that you can donate to help us.
Gulf Coast Kid's House collects basic demographic data that you provide to ensure you receive the appropriate recognition for your donation. You can contact GCKH via email or by calling and we will be happy to share the information we have collected and request corrections or deletion of this information. We appreciate your help!
Jane's Closet Needs:
- Outfits of all sizes boys and girls
- Jeans of all sizes
- tennis shoes for ages 0-18
- Premmie Diapers
- Older children sized underwear for boys and girls
*Gulf Coast Kid's House has a partnership with GoodWill and reserves the right to donate items of surplus or items we cannot give to clients based on restrictions from the State. GoodWill gives GCKH vouchers in exchange for these items, which are then given to clients for items not available in Jane's Closet.
- Gift Cards in $25 increments(Target, Publix, Walmart, etc)
- Copy Paper
- Paper plates, napkins, cups, and plastic cutlery
- Cleaning Supplies
- Cash donations
We also have an Amazon Wish List with additional items that can be purchased online and sent to us directly, click here to view these items, listed under Stacey Kostevicki's shopping lists.
Special Service Opportunities
- Become a child abuse prevention educator
- Support From Blue to Better in April
- Volunteer at much needed fundraising events
- Advocate for child welfare issues
- Sponsor a program, service or event
- Chocolate Fest
- Brunch & Bubbles
- Breaking the Silence Luncheon
We appreciate your help!
YOU Can Help Prevent Child Abuse.
The best form of child abuse prevention is education. If you are interested in learning more about our programs or becoming a volunteer, please call Gulf Coast Kid's House at 595-5800.
To report a case of child abuse, call the Abuse Hotline at 1-800-96ABUSE.