Manna Food Pantries
Manna Food Pantries is a local, grassroots nonprofit organization dedicated to fighting hunger in Escambia & Santa Rosa counties. Our mission is to offer emergency food assistance, service the food–related needs of vulnerable populations, and engage the entire community in the fight against hunger. We are nonsectarian, community focused and volunteer supported. We believe every person has a right to live free of hunger and to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Pantry Services Program
- The Ministry Village at Olive
- Backpack4Teens Program
- Healthy Seniors Food
- Tummy Bundles Program
- Gulf Coast Kid's House and Santa Rosa Kids’ House
- Lutheran Services Florida
- Escambia Community Clinics
MANNA operates three pantries in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. Thanks to the generosity of donors, we are able to offer Emergency Food Assistance to those in need.
For each person seeking assistance, the following is required:
- For each adult in the household (18+ years old): a picture i.d. and social security card;
- For each child (17 years or younger): a social security card, birth certificate or recent shot record.
We need you!
Please join us in the fight against hunger by volunteering. Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Client Registration – Greeting and signing in clients and notifying warehouse when to fill tickets.
- Client Schedulers – Answering phones, screening clients and scheduling appointments for service.
- Client Interviewers - Conducting short interviews to qualify our clients.
- Pantry/Warehouse - Packing grocery bags and sorting donations.
- Drivers - Delivering food to our other pantries and picking up donations.
- Garden - Planting, weeding, and harvesting food.
- Special Events/Projects - Assisting and working with special events and projects as needed.
Manna Food Pantries is a local, grassroots non-profit organization. Our mission is to offer emergency food assistance, service the food-related needs of vulnerable populations, and engage the entire community in the fight against hunger. Your support is critical to our mission!
Manna Food Pantries is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. We accept both designated and undesignated donations, for operational and capital needs. Manna is also able to accept gifts of stocks or other appreciable assets. Often a donor can realize significant tax savings by making such a donation. We also encourage donors to consider us in their estate planning. Consult with your financial advisor for more information.
Manna continually seeks donations of products and services to keep our costs down and direct our limited financial resources toward feeding the hungry. In addition to food donations, we also seek the following in-kind sponsorships: postage, printing, office supplies, copy paper, social media, and advertising. Still not sure the best way to donate? Gift cards are a great option too!
If you have an item or service to donate, we’re happy to discuss its value to Manna. Please don’t hesitate to contact Barbara Coffey at (850)432-2053 or email@example.com with your donation questions.
Manna is committed to providing the healthiest food possible to our clients – that’s why we pack all of our bags for all of our pantries and programs based on USDA Standards for a Healthy Diet. We are the only provider in the region that packs our bags using these standards. Please help us provide nutritionally balanced food by donating most needed items.
Donation Drop off Location:
3030 North E St
Pensacola, FL 32501
Most Needed Items:
- Breakfast Foods (individually packaged oatmeal and grits)
- Canned Fruit (15 oz. can, in natural juice)
- Spaghetti Sauce or Pasta Sauce (24 oz. can)
- Plain Spaghetti Noodles (1 lb. bag)
- Plain Rice (1 lb. bag)
- Dried Beans (1 lb. bag)
- Peanut Butter (18 oz. container)
- Canned Chicken (13 oz.)
- Individual Microwaveable Soups (10-15 oz.) (for backpack programs)
- Hormel Compleats (9 oz.) (for backpack programs)
- Individual Serving Peanut Butters (1.5 oz.) (for backpack programs)
We also accept and appreciate all non-perishable food donations. To ensure food safety, we cannot accept any rusty or unlabeled cans, perishable items, homemade items, noncommercial canned or packaged goods, alcoholic beverages, or items that have been used or opened.
MANNA holds several special events throughout the year.
Manna is a local grassroots organization fighting hunger in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. We provide groceries directly to individuals and families in need. • Our services are all offered free of charge. We receive no government funding and have no national affiliation. Most of our funding comes from individuals, foundations, faith-based organizations, corporations, and businesses. Manna is nonsectarian, community focused and volunteer supported. • We believe every person has a right to live free of hunger and to be treated with respect and dignity.